Viewing Your Finances
Job Posters are able to view all payments in the finance section of their Go4 Account. Click on the FINANCES tab to view all events and shifts.
Use the filter to narrow down the results on the screen and in the Export file.
Export Your Finances
Click EXPORT to receive a detailed CSV file to the account owner's email and any email address listed in the Finance Email field.
Below are the values included in the Finance Export:
- Account ID - Unique numeric identifier for the account.
- Account Email - Email address tied to the account.
- Organization Name - Company or organization name of the account
- Event Name - The name of the event
- Event Code - Optional field that only displays on the Finance Export. It is not visible to Healthcare Providers on the Go4 app. Use the Event Code to organize the financial reconciliation of events.
- Job Start Date - The Start Date of the Job
- Venue Name - The location where the job takes place
- Address/City/State/Zip - Address for the Job
- Staff First Name - First Name of the Healthcare Provider that worked
- Staff Last Name - Last Name of the Healthcare Provider that worked
- Hours - the total hours worked for the shift
- Pay Rate - The pay rate due to the Healthcare Provider
- Pay type - This can be "Hourly" or "Flat rate" depending on which was selected during event creation
- Payment ID - A unique ID per transaction
- Payment Initiated/Payment Succeeded - the date the payment was initiated
- Payment Status
- Paid - successful paid transactions
- Succeeded - successful refunded transactions
- Payment Type
- Job - the original timeframe that the Healthcare Provider was hired to work
- Job Modification - payment for any additional time that the Healthcare Provider worked
- PaidJob - payment created by Go4 due to an issue or inaccuracy with the original payment (ex: Healthcare provider does not check in to the shift, therefore does not get paid, and Go4 needs to manually issue payment)
- Refund - a payment that was refunded to the account
- Payment Subtotal - Job Cost before Service Fee
- Service Fee - Fee for using Go4's products and services that is added to the Payment Subtotal
- Total Payment - The Payment Subtotal and the Service Fee combined. This is the amount that a Job Poster is charged.
- Staff Payout Date - The date that the Healthcare Provider is sent payment for the worked job.