Athletic trainers are specialized and highly-trained healthcare professionals. Athletic trainers focus on the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of injuries or medical conditions related to athletic performance and sport. They often collaborate with physicians. Wellness promotion, primary care, injury-focus, diagnosis, therapies and rehabilitation, and much more fall under the athletic trainer banner.
Articles in this section
- What is an athletic trainer?
- I didn't get paid for a shift I worked
- How do I add Credentials to my account?
- How long does it take to receive payment?
- What supplies or equipment are provided by the Job Poster?
- How do I decommit from a shift I can no longer work?
- How do I edit my profile?
- How do I change my password on the Go4 App?
- Why doesn't Go4 set a minimum rate?
- Does Go4 Provide a Year End 1099 Tax Form?