Applying to jobs on Go4 is simple, but there are a few steps to be aware of to make sure you get the job. Read below to understand the different steps to working a job and the statuses that you will see on your Go4 App.
- To find Jobs, log into the app and click "FIND JOBS."
- From here you can search the job name or use the filter tool. There are many filters to help you find the right job for you.
- NOTE: When filters are being applied, the filter icon will be highlighted in blue. See screenshot below and the filter icon in the top right
- Additionally, when you click on filter icon, you will see what filters are being applied. They will BOLDED. See how the filter STATE is bolded in the screenshot below:
- Within the state filter, you will be able to chose whether you just want to see jobs in states you are licensed in, or see jobs in all states.
- The distance filter is calculated on the zip code in your account's profile.Additionally, the Go4 app will only allow you to apply to jobs in states where you are licensed to work.
- Once you find a job you want to apply for, click the APPLY button.
(1) APPLY TO A JOB
When you find a job you want to work and are ready to apply, click the button that says APPLY. At this point, the job will change to SHIFT PENDING.
(2) SHIFT PENDING
After applying to a job, the job moves to the PENDING page in your app, and the job's status is SHIFT PENDING. This means that you have applied to work a job and the Job Poster has not yet accepted your request.
Once the Job Poster has accepted you for the job, the status of the job on the PENDING page will display as ACCEPTED and you will receive an email notification. At this point, you must log in to the app and click the CONFIRM button on the PENDING page.
IMPORTANT: A double confirmation is required for you to be locked in for the job. You must confirm on the app after the Job Poster accepts you.
Once you CONFIRM a job, it moves to the MY JOBS page on the app and the status will be CONFIRMED. This means you are all set to work the shift!
If a job on the PENDING page, has a status of WAITLIST, this means you are not scheduled to work the job and the Job Poster selected someone else for the spot. If the staff scheduled to work the job decommits or if more shifts are added you may be designated to work the event.