What are Travel AT Jobs?
Travel Athletic Trainer jobs are long term contract-based roles located across the country. Hourly rates ranging from $46-$60+/hr with time and a half for overtime.
Go4 Travel AT benefits and perks.
- The highest hourly rates in the country
- Relocation stipend
- Tax-free student loan repayment assistance, if applicable
- Full-time support from experienced athletic trainers, Go4’s Beth Jones & K. Ellis F. Mair.
- 15% discount off of in-state tuition rates, waived application fees and enrollment deposits to any of Indiana State’s Online Graduate Degree programs, including the Doctorate in Athletic Training program.
- Reimbursement for licensure
- Subscription for continuing education credits to keep your certification up-to-date
How do I apply to a Travel job?
The Go4 app makes it extremely easy to apply to a contract job. We only require a national certification to be uploaded to your Go4 account profile within the certifications section of the Go4 app.
After uploading your national certification, simply click on the Jobs tab in the bottom navigation and tap on “Travel” at the top right of the job screen.
Review the travel job details by tapping the “View Job” button on the travel job list page
At the bottom of the travel job page, there is an Apply button.
When you tap the apply button, you’ll need to confirm that you want to proceed with your application. After confirming, your profile information is sent directly to the Go4 contract services team for review.
What is the travel AT hiring process?
After applying for a Travel AT job in the Go4 mobile app, you will receive an email with a link to schedule your interview with the Go4 contract services team. If you are selected to proceed to the next round of interviews, you’ll then meet with the school you would be working with. After those conversations, a hiring decision will be made.
The process is very quick and generally takes a week or two from when you submit your application.