Healthcare Professionals are able to view all payments in the FINANCE section of the Go4 app. Click on the FINANCES tab to view all jobs that have been worked.
In the finances tab, you will see the amount of money paid out for the job, along with the date for which it enters your account. Should you want to see any specific details for any of the paid-out jobs, simply click the corresponding job.
Export Your Finances
Should you want to see all the jobs you worked, you can export your finances at anytime directly through the app. Go to the FINANCE section of the app and click EXPORT FINANCES. A detailed CSV file will be sent to the account email.
Open the email and click DOWNLOAD REPORT to open your fiance export.
Below are the values included in the finance export:
- Shift Start Time - Start time of the job
- Shift End Time - End time of the job
- Venue - The location of the job
- Address/City/State/Zip - Address for the Job
- Hours - the total hours worked for the shift
- Pay Rate - The pay rate due to the Healthcare Provider
- Pay type - This can be "Hourly" or "Flat rate" depending on which was selected
- Payment ID - A unique ID per transaction
- Payment Initiated - the date the payment was initiated
- Payment Status
- Paid - successful paid transactions
- Succeeded - successful refunded transactions
- Payment Type
- Job - the original timeframe that the Healthcare Provider was hired to work
- Job Modification - payment for any additional time that the Healthcare Provider worked
- PaidJob - payment created by Go4 due to an issue or inaccuracy with the original payment (ex: Healthcare provider does not check in to the shift, therefore does not get paid, and Go4 needs to manually issue payment)
- Refund - a payment that was refunded to the account
- Payment Amount - The total amount paid to the Healthcare Professional
Please sign in to leave a comment.